Monday, March 12, 2012

Yacht Party Invites

Happy Monday! 
Did you miss me? Gosh! It's been almost a month since I've posted anything, but here I am now with a fun little project.

I had a special request from my Etsy shop to make some yacht party invites.  She saw this card in my shop and wanted to use it but make it more girly. It's a bachelorette party on a yacht.  How cool is that? Even cooler...the invites are going all the way to Singapore!
Pin It My very sweet friend Regina over at The Cutting Cafe' created this little sail boat shaped card set and she also helped me with the circle words. Thank you Regina! :)
I used my Nesties to cut out the circles, glued them together then popped them up off the boat with a little foam tape.
I made 10 invites and 10 envelopes as well as lined the inside of the invites with the actual invitation.  They should be making there way to Singapore as you are reading this.  It was a big order and lots of details, but it sure was fun to see a little fleet of sail boats on my craft table when I was finished!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

No comments:

My Cards