Monday, May 8, 2017

Handmade Teacher Appreciation Cards

It's that time again!  The school year is almost gone and you'll want to be sure and thank your child's teacher for all their hard work this year.  I have created a few different cards for my Etsy shop.
This design is one I found on Pinterest last year and it was a best seller, so I used it again this year, just different papers.  So cute!  See all the details about that HERE.
This design I also found on Pinterest.  It's adorable!  I used my Cricut for the die cut and a Paper Smooches stamp for the sentiment.
And lastly, one more design I found on Pinterest.  This one uses a vintage Kim Hughes stamp for the apple and the thanks.  NOTE:  Of course when I use other peoples designs, I always put my own twist on the card but if you'd like to see any of the original cards, please check out my "I LOVE IT" board on Pinterst.

Thanks for looking!  Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

I'm Linking to THESE lovely and FUN parties!
And here are a few more too!
Between Naps on the Porch

Pin It!

1 comment:

Teri said...

These are adorable, DeeDee! You really do nice work. I think the first one is my favorite with the thank you words going around in a circle, around an apple! But. I love them all! Thank you so much for sharing at Celebrate It!

My Cards