Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lucky Me

Happy Wednesday!
Here we are just half way through our week and on the way to the weekend.  We are having wonderful weather here in Texas and its really starting to seem like Spring. I love it! :)

I have just a really simple card to show you today.  I made it for my honey to tell him how lucky I am to have him!
I used some older Kim Hughes stamps and my Stampin' Up ink and marker that matches to complete this card. Very simple.
I wrote the "me" in so its a bit darker.  At first it bothered me that the "me" stood out, but then I thought, hmmmm, maybe I like it that way! LOL!
The green striped paper was a piece out of my scrap bin that almost fit perfectly.  I just had to trim it down a little bit to fit.

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

Carole Beath said...

so cute. I love the card design.
Carole

My Cards