Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Three Little Green Trees In A Row

Happy Wednesday! 
So, we made it to hump day of this week! Are you ready for Christmas in 4 days? I can say that YES, I am ready now.  Well, let me take that back, I have one more present to wrap and then I'm ready! LOL!

Today's card is very simple to create!  I used some of my Martha Stewart stamps to create this one. Oh and only scraps were used in the making of this card!
Just a bit of solid red card stock, designer paper, a few strips of green ribbon and lots of rhinestones.
Of course I'm not the best stamper in the world, its really crooked, but hey, its a one of a kind huh? LOL!
I used larger rhinestone on top of the tree just to distinguish the star from the ornaments. Tiny details.
I had this card in my Etsy shop, but it didn't stay there very long.  I do however lots of other fun and affordable cards in there.  I have Valentine's cards for sale already! Please check it out!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

4 comments:

bonnie said...

I can see whay it didn't stay there long...so adorable love the three tree's all in a row...cute! ;) Hugs x

Regina Easter said...

oh this is sweeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt....hehehhe...hugs

Anonymous said...

Really like this one :) simple but very effective! What a great way of using up some scraps!

Sharon Caudle said...

SUPER CUTE, DeeDee!!!! Simple and perfect!
hugs!!

My Cards