Friday, December 23, 2011

23, 24 and 25!

Happy Friday!
Today is Christmas Eve Eve and we only have 2 more days till the big 25 arrives! SO, how fitting is this card?  I totally stole this idea from HERE.  Mine looks more like the original that this lady got her inspiration from! :)  When I saw this card I knew I wanted to make it, it's just gorgeous, clean and simple to do!
I love simple cards and the bold red numbers on this card drew me in.  I used my Cricut to cut out my numbers and the snowflake.
The stamp is an old Cornish Heritage Farms stamp that I have in my stash.  I think its very pretty and went well with my stolen card! LOL!
Once I got all the bits and pieces cut out and laid out, it took me a minute to assemble it.  This could very easily be an assembly line card if you wanted to do up bunches in a short time.
I know its kind of late, but its for sale in my Etsy shop.  If you're done with Christmas for the year, I have my Valentine cards started and waiting to be shipped right out, so please go take a peek!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

love that BOLD 25....awesome

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful stolen card! LOL! Love the big red 25!!!
hugs!

My Cards