Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Presents Just For You from The Cutting Cafe'

Happy Tuesday to all my bloggy friends!

So I am luvin' this Texas weather right now! It's chilly enough at night to pile on the blankets and then wear a sweater in the morning, but then by noon the sun comes out and shines so brightly and warms us right up to shorts weather...I love this time of year. Bad thing is.....it doesn't last very long! :( So speaking of cooler weather...how about a Christmas card today?
This is a stamp from one of the new sets over at The Cutting Cafe'. The set is called All About Christmas and it is chocked full of 49 stamps! WOW!
I paper pieced this stamp. I love doing that and I don't know why I don't paper piece more often! I added LOTS of jewels and even colored a bit with my Copic markers to finish it off.
All the papers I used for this card are from my scrap bin. That's one good think about paper piecing, you can use small scraps of papers.....I throw nothing away! Hee hee hee! So that's about it for today's card. Please be sure to go look at the wonderful new stamp sets available over at The Cutting Cafe'. Regina is a genius when it comes to digi stamps! *wink*
Thanks for dropping by to see me today! See ya next time! HUGS!

Pin It!

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh Yea! I'm first!!! LOVE this card and the paper piecing DeeDee! Also the paper you used for the border punch makes it look dimensional. How cool! xxD

Suzanne said...

I love the paper piecing you did on this card and the bling...very pretty. Very interesting border technique looks great!!

Nikki said...

So pretty! love the color scheme.

:)

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh, I love this stamp from that set! Awesome job with the paper piecing, DeeDee!! Those colors are so yummy!! Great job, girlfriend!! HUGS!

Regina Easter said...

this is way fab girl....you are just to darn talented...hugs

Kelly said...

Cute card Dee Dee. Great layout and I love the gems on the present!

My Cards