Monday, October 19, 2009

BOO Did I Scare You? Bitten By The Bug Challenge

Happy Monday My SWEET Friends!

It's time for another new challenge from Regina over at Bitten by the Bug. This week we were to use the little sign from the Cricut Solutions Cartridge called Christmas Noel. We had to do something with a Halloween or Fall theme. I chose to do a little Halloween sign to sit on a table top, a shelf or hey maybe my desk at work!
I started out with 6 pieces of card board (from a box I had) that measure 4 1/2" x 3 1/2". I then used my Cricut Storybook cartridge for the letters, Paper Doll Dress Up for the characters, a swirly stamp, some Stickles, a long piece of ribbon and my printer for the sign wording.
I stamped and inked up all the tiles front and back (sorry, I forgot to get pics of the back side), then I evenly spaced 3 tiles down on the table and then laid the ribbon down on top of them, spread some zip dry glue all over and sandwiched the ribbon between the last 3 tiles.
I then started decorating the tiles with all my Cricut cuts and then finished up with Stickles. Lastly I tied a knot in each end of the ribbon and I was done! This was a really fun little project I might add!
Well, I hope you've enjoyed my little sign I made for Halloween. Please be sure to pop over to the BBTB site and check out all the other designer's creations and join in on the challenge if you would like to play along too!
THANKS for flying by to see me today, and for all your kind words too! HUGS!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Kim (aka MoeScrap) said...

Absolutely adorable! I may steal it!

Suzanne said...

This is so cute. I've been trying to be especially good this year so Santa will bring me a cricut. You are sooo talented with yours!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is just the cutest DeeDee! What an adorable idea! LOVE IT! xxD

Carole Beath said...

Adorable adorable..... I love your work.
Carole

Sharon Caudle said...

OOOOo...LOVE this!! What a wondeful decoration! I love how it turned out, DeeDee!! Fabulous take on the challenge, girlfriend! Hugs!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

You rocked this challenge D - LOVE IT!!! Hugs, T

mickeydee said...

I love this! I love all of the detail and that cute sign is the perfect touch! Fabulous!

Carole Beath said...

I am back again. I just your work.

Nikki said...

DeeDee, I LOVE it!!!! It's so cool! Just a littly update from me I'm finally getting back into crafting and just finished a b-day card for my aunt that I will be posting later this week (want her to receive it 1st). ;p
Anyway, I sooo love what you did with this challenge.
Miss all you guys!
Hugs!
-Nikki

My Cards