Friday, September 18, 2009

Bitten By The Bug Contest!

Have you heard yet? Bitten By The Bug is having a contest and there are PRIZES....wonderful PRIZES from Peggy Loves Vintage!

I thought I'd grab one of the 4 different vintage images Regina has up over at BBTB and play along too! It was a very hard decision on which image to pick, but then I saw this sweet little girl hugging her lamb and she looks all ready for Christmas to me...so I thought I'd just go ahead and make my very first Christmas card for 2009! Woohoo...I'm rollin' now! LOL!
Peggy's vintage images are so gorgeous. They are very clear and crisp and print out beautifully every time! Have you seen the 100s of images she has in her two stores.....OMG.....you haven't? Well, hurry on over and have a look! HERE and HERE.
I was most proud to have received the brand new Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge for my birthday and guess what? My sweet friends over at Hallmark Scrapbook has it on sale right now for only $43.99! Eeeek! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
The snowflakes, snow tag and the frame are all from the WW cartridge. This cartridge will make 3D buildings, a snowman and trees! I can't wait to play with those!
Have you started your Christmas cards yet? Well what are ya waitin' for? Go grab this sweet vintage image HERE and then join in on the contest and maybe just maybe, you will WIN!
THANKS for swinging by to see me today...also thanks for the sweet comments too! See ya tomorrow for more card FUN! HUGS!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is just gorgeous, DeeDee!!! I love that image from Peggy Loves Vintage and all the cuts from WW are fantastic! And your detailing is wonderful! Fantastic card my friend! Love ya!!

Regina Easter said...

oh deedee, you are something else girl....wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow...AND WOW...okay now i have to do one....(wink)

PeggyLovesVintage said...

OMG...You're the greatest... adorable... adorable... and even more adorable!

My Cards