Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vintage, Pink & Green.....PERFECT!

Happy Thursday!

Look at all these cards I made with one sheet of vintage images from Peggy Loves Vintage! If you haven't already went to visit Peggy over at her Etsy shop then maybe you don't know she is offering her gorgeous vintage images by the sheet now!! Yep, that's right...but you can still get them on CD like she normally sells them, if that's what you prefer!


Again I printed the images out on Bazzill textured paper for a little extra added yumminess! I love that look...don't you?


This set is called Pretty in Pink 1 and there are a whopping 21 images on a single sheet! WOW!


Little girls and kittens...can't get much sweeter than that! Then go ahead and throw in some roses and butterflies and you've got one grand card making kit on your hands!


That's it for now. I hope you will go over and check out Peggy's beauties and get some of your own vintage images to play with! I so love putting together these little sets that match from top to bottom! THANKS to Peggy for doing the hard part...picking out the images! LOL!
THANKS for popping by today. I really enjoy all your sweet comments! HUGS!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Caryn said...

They are all absolutley STUNNING! They remind me so much of the little cards you get from the 70's! Beautiful!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

So adorable DeeDee! Caryn's comment made me LOL. I have cards like this but they were from the
50's. Way before you were born Caryn! Love them! xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness, DeeDee!!! These are GORGEOUS!!! WOW!! LOVE the paper you used with them. Beautiful! LOVE them!! HUGS!!

Regina Easter said...

oh deedee sweetheart, these are simply adorable...wow love them girl...hugs

Lana Clarke said...

You did a super job with these sweet images DeeDee.
I need to make some cards with my Peggy images
Hugs
Lana x

Carole Beath said...

Oh DeeDee, these are just fantastic. Darling cards!! I too am laughing at Caryn's comment.

My Cards