Friday, May 22, 2009

Bloom - Making Handmade Cards

Thank Goodness it's Friday!

Hello to all my bloggy friends! Today I have another card for you using an eKit from Making Handmade Cards. The set is called Refresher. This is a kit with lots to choose from...you could make oodles of cards without using the same papers and elements more than once!
I created this flower with a page of photo corners that comes in the kit. There are a total of 12 corners to form this flower. I only glued the center points together then topped them with a big ole pink button and a bit of baby tulle. I backed it up with a scalloped circle cut with my Nesties.
The letters were cut out with my Nesties also...I just used two slightly different sizes. This was one simple card and I really love the way it turned out! This kit is not yet available, but it will be very soon! Go HERE and sign up for the free newsletter so you'll be one of the first to know when its ready for purchase!



After today I have a 3 day weekend from work and I will be taking a few days off from my bloggity blog as well! Join me Monday for a new Bitten By The Bug challenge. THANKS for popping in today and as always...thanks for the sweet comments. HUGS!

NOTE: Today is the last day to sign up for my blog hop giveaway....look HERE.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

very pretty deedee, must try those flowers...enjoy your weekend...looking forward to seeing your bbtb..hugs girl

Sharon Caudle said...

How cute is this big old flower. And look at that doodling! WOOHOO! *wink* Have a wonderful weekend my friend! Love ya lots!

Michele Kovack said...

WOW!!! This is a gorgeous, gorgeous, flower!!! HAve a wonderful weekend!

Enfys said...

Fab big flower, love this DeeDee. have a great weekend
hugs
En x

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo pretty and creative DeeDee! Imagine using photo corners and turning them into a flower. Love the button center and the tulle. Just fabulous! Hope you're having a great holiday weekend. xxD

My Cards