Monday, August 25, 2008

It's a Piece of Cake!!!! BBTB Challenge

WOW!!! I love this week's challenge from Regina at Bitten by the Bug...She asked us to use the cake box cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.
Oh and guess what else? Regina just posted THE MOST AWESOME contest evah!!!!! Provocraft is the sponsor and there are two (2) prizes......check it out HERE.
Okay, now back to the CAKE....Yummy!!!! Yep, that's what the tag says......the tag is also from the TBB&M cartridge.....that scalloped edge is one of my many MS punches.....love 'em.....I had so much fun making this little piece of cake and matching card!!! It will be for sale in my Etsy store!
In this picture you can see the "frosting" I made using some yummy satin ribbon. The little flowers on top were made using my Cricut Walk in my Garden cartridge.
Here's the matching card....see that pretty scalloped edge....that's my new Fiskars border punch....so much FUN!!!!
I'm telling ya.....if you haven't tried one of these little cake boxes......you gotta try it...be sure to list a link to your project on the BBTB site so we can all see your creation!!!
Here's the whole little combo with all my lovely props....the beautiful doily was made by my sweet Mamaw and the tea cup set was Randy's Granny Lou's...she collected them and I was lucky enough to get one of them!!! YAY!!! THANK YOU so very much for stopping by today to see what I've created....sorry I haven't been posting as often as I usually do....but it is crazy times at work and I am also counting down the days till I go and meet my sweet friends Sherri & Jody....Eeeeeek......Only 9 more days!!!! Weeeeee, I can't wait......Reno here I come!!!!

Pin It!

19 comments:

Kim Mraz said...

OMG...how delicious this all looks DeeDee!! Makes my mouth feel tart & tangy all over...love it!!

Jennifer said...

WOW!!! Absolutely stunning. That cake looks good enough to eat. :)

eunice said...

Oooh, so yummy! This is beautiful, DeeDee...you have really outdone yourself with this cakebox and card. LOVE it!!!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

What a gorgeous cake box and matching card... Beautiful!

Curt in Indy said...

I am absolutely speechless! This is the most amazing project I've ever seen! This should be a magazine cover! Gorgeous! I have something for you on my blog by the way. Go see! Best, Curt

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful!
-Kristen

Kickans_blogg said...

OMG! It sure looks good enough to eat! :0)
Kicki from Sweden

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, DeeDee! Those are just beautiful! Go you! :)

teri

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

OK ......... not only is your project AWESOME......your presentation is outrageous!!!!! How funny when I saw your project......I was going to make a slice of lemon pie and fill it will Lemon Heads LOL They would have been almost the same because we even used the same punch (hee hee hee) Oh DeeDee - it's so nice to be on the same teams with you!!!!

Hugs, T

mickeydee said...

I LOVE what you did with this challenge. That ribbon ruffled frosting is fabulous!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Oh! DeeDee this is so cute! :)

shelly said...

oh deedee this is absolutly gorgeous! i loved all the bbtb cakes but this one is my fave of them all! you photographed it perfectly! i dont know what else to say!! speechless here!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Dee Dee love your blog, so many beautiful things.. Do you have directons for the cake box, that is so gorgeous, would love to have directions if you are sharing

Sharon Caudle said...

Girl!!!! You couldn't have made a more gorgeous cake box! And of course it's my favorite color!!! :) My favorite parts are the flowers and that yummy, yummy ribbon! And your photography is becoming so professional!! It makes me want to grab a fork! LOVE IT!

Laura Davis said...

Seriously DeeDee this is the most beautiful cake box, card presentation I have ever seen! STUNNING!
Laura

Diane Noble said...

LOVE this ensemble! How dreamy. Absolutely fabulous. I may have to say your best yet...but then you have some extraordinary talent pouring out EVERY day! This is just great!

Anonymous said...

WOW! DeeDee this is gorgeous!

Ivy said...

DeeDee what have you done on your free time girl??? This set up with all the props is GORGEOUS. It gives the project a wonderful feeling. Well, I have to say it doesn't need much because your cake box and matching card are simply beautiful. You are one talented lady.

QweenDavia said...

I love this one of these days I am going to have to get this cart!

My Cards