Sunday, April 30, 2017

Mother's Day Cards for the Kitty Lover

Hello there! Does anyone send greeting cards anymore? What about handmade cards?  I would love to get a handmade card in the mail!  I feel like this fun ritual of sending cards for special occasions has dwindled since I started all this back in 2007, I think it was.

Anyway, I still make them and put them in my Etsy shop and on a rare occasion, someone will purchase one.  It's still very fun for me and as I said on Instagram a few days ago, it's like a therapy session for me when I sit down and create cards.
These cards were all created using the LawnFawn stamp set called "Meow You Doin'" and of course its all about cats as you can see.  My favorite part of using the LawnFawn stamps is the little die cuts that you can get for each set to cut out each stamp beautifully.  Love it!

The card above is NOT for sale because its for MY sweet mama!  I used my Cricut Expressions machine and the  Cuttin' Up cartridge to cut out (at 1" each) the letters,  Everything else is from the stamp set.
I still use my Copic markers to color my stamps with and no, I'm still not really good at it, but hey, its FUN!

The card above is listed in my Etsy shop if you're interested.  I also used my Cricut for the letters, but these have the shadow feature used as well.  The inside reads: Wishing You A Pawsome Day.
This card is also for sale.  It's a Z fold card and is just a bit more interesting than the standard folding card I normally make.  The letters were also cut using my Cricut, but they are cut at 1 1/4" this time.

All of my cards come with an envelope for mailing and they are ALL FREE SHIPPING for you!

Check out my Etsy store if you're interested.


Thanks for looking!  Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

I'm Linking to THESE lovely and FUN parties!
And here are a few more too!
Between Naps on the Porch

Pin It!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

These are really beautiful cards! Pinning to share :) Thanks so much for stopping in and sharing with us this week!

DeeDee said...

Aww, thanks so much Laurie!

My Cards