Thursday, April 21, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Thank You Card

Its almost time for teacher appreciation week. Do you have some fun goodies for your kiddo's teachers?  I have some sweet cards and bookmarks in my Etsy shop if you need them!
Who doesn't love an apple for a teacher card?  I found the idea for this little card while searching Pinterest.  I had to create my own.  See the original card HERE.  Thank you Debby!
I used my Cricut Expression machine to cut out the word teacher using Locker Talk and also for the apple.  The circle is cut using my Nesties and then I used my sweet friend Regina's stamp set called From Owl of Us to stamp the thank yous all the way around the circle.  The stamps are clear acrylic so I just bent the stamp to stamp in a circle.  Loves it! Go look at all the lovely stamps Regina has  HERE!
This cute little card is available in my Etsy store along with lots more if you're looking for handmade cards for family or friends.....or teachers!  This card is a standard sized card measuring 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.


Thanks for looking!  Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

I'm Linking to THESE lovely and FUN parties!
And here are a few more too!
Between Naps on the Porch

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sinea said...

I love this card! Having worked in schools for years, I can say that THIS card would be cherished. We loved each and every gift of kindness - hugs included - but the homemade gifts meant the most due to the time and care that went into them! I have selected your post, Dee Dee, as my Editor's Pick for the upcoming Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop on Ducks 'n a Row! We start at 7pm ET Tuesday night. Be sure to stop by :)
Sinea ♥

bamgosoocom said...


Thank you quite much for discussing this type of helpful informative article.
Will certainly stored and reevaluate your Website.

Visit my site::: *** 휴게텔
(jk)

My Cards