Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sweet, Bright and Happy Birthday Cards

I was looking at the inventory in my Etsy shop the other day and noticed that I needed to stock up on my birthday card selection.  I went and grabbed several of my birthday stamp sets from my collection and just so happens, I started out with Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies stamp set.  Keep reading to find out why that is so AWESOME!
I love these punny little stamps.  They are all so adorable!
This cute little bird is my favorite out of all of them though!  I always use my Copic markers to color the stamps and of course that's always lots of fun too!  I used my Nesties to cut out the ovals.  There is a layer of foam tape between the white and pink oval for dimension.
This card is a standard sized card measuring 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.  I used a distressing method on the edges of this card that I havent used in ages.  I actually used a fingernail file to distress it all the way around. See how it gives a white border on the very outer edge?
Next up is this cute little pup.  I love how he had a patch around his eye.  He says, "Happy Bark Day!"  This card is also a standard sized card measuring 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.
Again I colored him with my Copics and then used my Nesties to cut out the ovals.
This card is way simpler than the birdie card, but I think sometimes simple is better.  They look so crisp and clean when they are simplified.

Paper Smooches, Kim Hughes to be more specific, that's who designs these cute stamps I used to make these two cute cards.

Turns out after I had posted the puppy card to my IG feed I noticed that Paper Smooches was having a contest where you can win $50 credit to the PS store or be a featured designer! How cool is that?  It never hurts to try, so here I am, throwing my hat in the ring.  Wish me luck!


Thanks for looking!  Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

I'm Linking to THESE lovely and FUN parties!
And here are a few more too!
Between Naps on the Porch

Pin It!

No comments:

My Cards