Sunday, January 31, 2016

Never Forget I Love You Card Using The Cutting Cafe Stamps

If you don't already know, The Cutting Cafe' now carries adorable clear stamps and other crafting supplies for all your crafty needs!
This sweet little elephant stamp is only one of many in a set called Animal and Bug Love.  I can't stand how adorable he is!
The paper is from Lawn Fawn and the ribbon is from Michael's.  I colored him with my Copic markers.  I just used some heavy white card stock to stamp him on and then cut him out using one of my Nestie die cuts.  Card size: 5 1/2" X 4 1/4".
This simple and sweet card is available in my Etsy shop HERE along with lots of other really great deals right now.  Hurry while they are still there!

Thanks for looking!  Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

I'm Linking to THESE lovely and FUN parties!
And here are a few more too!
Between Naps on the Porch
DIY Home Sweet Home
We Call It Junkin


Pin It!

No comments:

My Cards