Saturday, November 22, 2014

3D Pumpkin Tag

Do you ever give little gifts of baked goodies during the holidays?  Like maybe a loaf of yummy pumpkin bread?  This would be a cute tag to attach to it.
Or it could be used for your scrapbook page for the Thanksgiving holiday too.  So many different ideas.
I created the pumpkin using my round scalloped Nesties.  It took 4 circles.  I scored them in the middle and then glued them together to create the 3D look.
Sometime I love using the non traditional colors of a season to create my paper goodies.  Sometime we just have to be different huh?  By the way, the Thankful stamp is a Kim Hughes stamp.  Love her!
Tags are so fun to put together and create.  This one along with one in peachy colors is available in my Etsy shop.  I've also added lots of Christmas goodies too!  Go take a peek if you'd like!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :) 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Your tags are super cute! I really like the 3D effect.

My Cards