Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Mustache You A Question

Happy Wednesday!
Wow! Can you believe we already have one month of this new year behind us? This year is already moving very fast.

Today's card is really fun with some mustache humor.  My sweet friend Regina over at The Cutting Cafe' made up the set I used after I asked her if she'd ever thought about making a mustache set.
I used my Printmaster program to combine Regina's stamp (the mustache) and another digi image (the hearts) I had and then this card was created!
I printed my little design on some Kraft card stock.  The whole card reminds me of a chocolate covered cherry! Yum!
I had this ribbon in my stash that I thought matched perfectly so I added it as my final touch.
Very simple card and very fun to make too.  THANK YOU Regina for making this set.  YOU mean so much to me!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Love this card! I made one with the same title, but the inside said, "but I'm shaving it for later."

Regina Easter said...

ACK.................I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CARD....HUGS

bonnie said...

Oh i love this....so cute! :) Hugs x

My Cards