Monday, January 9, 2012

More Mustache Humor

Happy Monday!
I hope your weekend was an awesome one!  Mine was, I got lots of crafty stuff done and I even tried a new recipe I found on Pinterest and it was so delicious, you should try it too!

Today's card is more of my mustache humor.  I am hooked on mustaches right now.  They are every where too!  This one is a Valentine and its available in my Etsy shop if you're interested!
I used some K and Co glitter paper for my heart. I cut it out using my heart shaped Nesties then added the 'stache!
My sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe'.  The set is called All About Valentine's Day.  I just printed it out and then cut it out with my Nesties and then traced around the heart with red marker.
I added a bit of dainty lace trim for a little girly factor, then topped it off with pearl dew drops.
Keep watching, I have one more mustache card coming to show you, but if you can't wait to see it...go take a peek into my Etsy shop.

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

4 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh I love this so fun! ;) Hugs x

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! I love it and it makes me giggle! Super cute, DeeDee! Love the glittery heart and that pretty lace! Hugs!!

Rita's Recipes said...

Hi DeeDee,
Thanks so much for the link to my recipe on Rita's Recipes. You are too talented. I'm going to have a look around.
Rita

Regina Easter said...

this is soooooooooo stinkin cute....love that glitter heart

My Cards