Monday, October 10, 2011

Pretty Paper Witch's Hat

Happy Monday! 
I hope you enjoyed your weekend! We finally got some much needed rain...lots of it! *smile*  I have something fun for you today!  It's a paper witch's hat.  I saw this one on Pinterest and wanted to make my own.  I had so much fun creating it!
Pin It I used some black and white papers, some orange tissue paper, a bit of black wrinkle ribbon, some sets from The Cutting Cafe', some tulle, some punches, some rhinestones and an acrylic brad.
Since I didn't have a pattern to go by it was a little trial and error...but all in all I think it turned out pretty cute!
I used the Spiders and Their Webs set and the Boo Crew 4 x 6 Frame set from The Cutting Cafe'.  The little bats are from a Martha Stewart punch.
I really like how it turned out and it's sitting on my old hutch along with all my other fun Halloween stuff.  I'm not keeping it though, it is for sale in my Etsy Shop.

Thanks for stopping by today. I always love reading all your kind comments....it makes a girl feel AWESOME to know that people as nice as you are like what I do!  Until next time, have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)
I'm Linking to:



DIY under $5

href="http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com/"> UndertheTableandDreaming Tip Junkie handmade projects
Design Dazzle

Pin It!

14 comments:

bonnie said...

OMG....WOW girly this is awesome....eek!! Love the spider and the bats and the tissue paper and tulle and the cool roseete underneath is fantastic...gorgeous project sweetie ;) Hugs x

Rhonda Emery said...

love love your witches hat.

Sharon Caudle said...

ooooo...this is freaky fantastic!!! LOVE the entire design of this, ladybug! The rosette on the bottom, the fabulous crinkle ribbon, the tulle bow, the bats, the spider...everything!!! Awesome, awesome job!! Happy Monday! BUAAHAHAHAHA!! Hopefully it will be over before we know it. LOL!
Love ya!

Carole Beath said...

What a fantastic hat.... Wow, I'd wear it.
Hugs
Carole

Regina Easter said...

omg..........get out of here....this is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, SPOOKY, all balled up in one...wow...

Louisette said...

Wonderfull, greeting from Belgium

Jeri said...

Wowzer---this is incredibly fantastic. If I was a witch (the jury's still out you can ask my husband) I'd want a hat this gorgeous. I can just see it now--flying through the air with my broom my beautiful hair flowing and this hat on my head.

Janie said...

OMG DeeDee you "ROCKED" this project !!! I love to see what you create its always awesome !! TFS !
HUGS,JANIE

Jenn said...

Love, love, love this too! I just made a witch's hat tonight too! Thanks again for linking up to The Creative Spark! Have a great weekend!
Jenn :)

Unknown said...

It came out awesomely! Found you at Inspire Me Fridays

Unknown said...

So so cute with the lolly on the bottom! Smaart. Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

Jenn said...

Me again! Just wanted to let you know that I will be featuring this today over at Clean and Scentsible. You are one talented gal and I love your projects!
Jenn :)

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEKKK!!!! PRECIOUS!!!! xxD

Maria Matter said...

Wowza, this is gorgeous DeeDee!!!
hugs & blessings

My Cards