Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mother's Day Blog Hop WINNER!

Happy Saturday!
Yay!  We made it to the weekend! I love weekends, don't you? I also love giving away prizes and today I have a prize for one lucky person.  As you can see I used Random.org to generate my number and the lucky person was number 15.....Tere!




Tere is my winner for the Mother's Day Blog Hop!  Congratulations Tere! Please email me your snail mail address so I can get your fun card making kit mailed off to you!

Thanks to all who stopped by and commented and I sure hope you had lots of fun hopping along and got lots of good ideas for Mama's Day!

I'm off for a day with my family, so until next time, have a lovely day! HUGS! :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

Tere Azua said...

Thank You!!!
Got your email and sent my info!!!
Soo exited!!!!

My Cards