Monday, April 11, 2011

Hippety Hoppety Look At Peter Go!

 Happy Monday!
Hello there! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! We are off with another week in April and with Easter fast approaching I have a card using one of Peggy's sweet vintage images from Peggy Loves Vintage.

This fuzzy bunny holding a carrot is from one of her new Easter cut outs she's offering right now.  I think he's adorable with his little bow tie on!
I added some recycled frozen dinner box (the green background) along with a piece of Basic Grey from a few years back (all found in my scrap bin), then topped it off with a poster border I found at the dollar store, some green and white baker's twine and a green vintage button.
This little guy has the cutest expression on his face, you know like he's very proud to have this big ole carrot for Easter!
Lastly I added a Kim Hughes stamp from way back when (sorry I don't remember the set name) and I had my sweet little recycled Easter card all ready to go out and make someone smile!

I hope you've enjoyed my card today. Thanks for hopping by to see me and please come again real soon! Until next time, have a lovely day! HUGS! :)

Pin It!

4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

ME FIRST!!!! Woohoo!! LOl! Love this card, DeeDee!!! That bunny is so stinkin' adorable!!! And Kim's sentiment goes absolutely perfectly with him! loooooove it!!!
hugs!!!

Joanna said...

Aww that is very adorable! Love the bright colors! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Soooo cute! fab job on the recycling! xxD

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Sweet! Such a bright cheery card! The striped DP is awesome and I love the sentiment. Very cute!

My Cards