Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Purple Birthday!

Happy Wednesday!
How is your week going so far? Mine is really good...just busy! Busy is good, right? It keeps the mind and hands occupied which causes the weekend to appear faster! Well, that's how I see it! LOL! This is a short work week for me, I have off Good Friday! Yay!

Today's card is a sweet little number in purple gingham.  I love gingham ALMOST as much as I love polka dots.  Gingham is so happy and cheerful. It always reminds me of my Granny. I think because it also reminds me of  Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz {my most favorite movie ever} and my Granny's name was Dorthy too! Yeah, so I think that's how it all fits together! Are you confused yet? LOL!
The dress is a digi image from In Style Stamps and the circle sentiment is a digi stamp from The Cutting Cafe'. {Hi Regina!}
Regina is the Queen of digi stamps in my book.  I always find what I need when I turn to my Cutting Cafe' files!
I will try and get this card posted in my Etsy shop today if anyone is interested.  I think it would really make any girl happy if she got to open this card on her birthday!

Please join me on Saturday April 23rd for a Mother's Day Idea Blog Hop.  I'm joining a bunch of talented ladies from around the blog world and we will be posting Mother's Day ideas for you. I think I will also give away a little something too!  Thanks for visiting me today! Until next time, have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm definitely a gingham girly, too! LOVE how you've paper pieced the dress and the purple is yummy! Love it! xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, I totally LOVE this card, DeeDee!!! The colors are gorgeous and love that dress in the purple gingham! Beautiful!!
hugs!!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Love the purple and the gingham. I can completely relate to how you associate gingham to Grandma!

My Cards