Monday, April 12, 2010

Have I Told You Lately...

Happy Monday!
I had the weekend off so I decided to make a few cards using one of The Cutting Cafe's newer sets called Long Sentiment Tags. What a great set to have!

I used some clear crystals on each box, then hand cut a check mark for the "all of the above" box. I covered the check mark with Stickles to make it stand out more.
I got a little heavy with the glue while applying my crystals...but I really love how the "bling" sparkles! You can never have too much bling huh?!
This card and another one like it in orange will go up For Sale in my Etsy Shop. Please do visit The Cutting Cafe' and just enjoy yourself as you stroll through all the wonderful creations of Mrs. Regina Easter! You are gonna LOVE what she does!
It sure does feel great to be blogging again, we are still really busy at work...but I took advantage of my weekend off to create a bit. It does the soul GOOD ya know! Have a lovely day! HUGS & Smoochies!

Pin It!

6 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

HELLO MY SWEET FRIEND!!!!!!! Love this card...the colors, the bling and the big CHECK MARK on the "Above all"......it's adorable!!!! Miss ya girlie. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Big hugs, T

Carole Beath said...

Oh my this is wonderful.... I love all of Regina's printables and I need to make some of these too.
Have a super week.
Hugs
Carole

papertrails leaver said...

This tag set Regina is so cute! I like your purple card! great use of the tag!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Love the purple gingham! So glad you were able to find time to have fun for a while!

DonnaMundinger said...

Been missing you big time, Girly! Darling card! LOVE the gingham! xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how CUTE! Love the colors, the gingham, and all the bling! Fantastic card, ladybug! I love it!!!
hugs!

My Cards