Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year Wishes Kind and True

Happy Tuesday Friends!
Over the holidays I did mange to make a few New Years cards using some of my Peggy Loves Vintage images. They are so much fun to use when you want to get lots done fast and still end up with a really cute card!
For this one all I did was add a bit of ribbon, a flower and some pearls and it was ready! Peggy offers cut out sheets available with nothing but New Years, or she has more you can purchase on CD or download.
I think this is the sweetest little image and just had to use her first! I used her blue bows to draw up the rest of my card's details!
I hope your New Year is turning out to be a good one...we are only 5 days in, so we shall see! LOL!


Here's a new year quote I found HERE:
And now let us welcome the New Year full of things that have never been.
(Rainer Marie Rilke)



THANKS for joining me today and please visit me again tomorrow for more vintage image card FUN! HUGS!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the vintage look! Where did you get the flowers and pearls? I wanted to get some to add to my collection.

Suzanne said...

Hi DeeDee...This card turned out so cute. You did such a great job matching every thing to this wonderful vintage image!!! Thanks for sharing the verse website, I'm always looking for the right thing to say and this should really help.

Carole Beath said...

What a sweet little card with a beautiful ribbon. I love your work, DeeDee.
Hugs.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow DeeDee! Did you find the PERFECT flower for that image! So sweet! Just love it! xxD

PeggyLovesVintage said...

She's such a sweet girl and the ribbon and pearls just set her off!
Great job as always DeeDee.

Sharon Caudle said...

How did I miss all of these???? This is gorgeous!!! the blue flower is a PERFECT match! Love the blue pearls too! Awesome work, DeeDee!!! hugs!

My Cards