Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pink Polka Dotted Gingy Girl!

If you're looking for the BLOG HOP, look HERE!
Happy Thursday Friends!
Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen? I think so! Regina over at The Cutting Cafe' created this sweet little Gingerbread shaped card set that has all the details and makings for either a girl or a boy gingerbread cookie! She even has lots of sentiments to go with them too. I didn't use one this time because I thought she was just extra cute without any sentiment! LOL!
Her heart shaped buttons are from the Cricut George cartridge and the snowflake in her "hair" is a Martha Stewart punch. Everything else is included in the set. I covered all of her "frosting" with some yummy Martha Stewart glitter. I love that stuff!
The pink polka dotted paper she's made out of is a scrap piece of Melissa Francis paper that I've been hoarding.
Oh, I forgot to mention that in all Regina's cut file sets, you can get the PDF cut file that you can cut out by hand, or the WPC cut file that you can cut out using your Pazzles machine or whatever kind of cutting machine you may have. I used my Pazzles machine. It cut out in a flash and I was assembling a girl gingy card in no time at all!
That's it for today, thanks for dropping by to see me and as always thanks for the sweet words you leave for me! See ya next time with more card FUN! HUGS!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi DeeDee...this is one of the cutest gingerbread girls I have ever seen. She looks good in pink!! Regina's cutting files are the best.

Carole Beath said...

Ah girlie gingy girl. I love her. She is so so sweet.
Hugs.
Carole

Jo said...

What a sweetie ... great job!

Jo xx

Regina Easter said...

she is the cutest ever...all dressed in pink....adorable...

Sharon Caudle said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Love her! Pink polka dot gingy!! Who wouldn't smile when they look at this. Adorable, DeeDee!!! love ya!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo sweet DeeDee! I'm telling you these are the tes I really wish I had a Pazzles! ADorable! xxD

My Cards