Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Triangle Treat Boxes and The Cutting Cafe

Happy Tuesday Yall!

I have some real fun for you today! Triangle treat boxes that I learned how to make from Beate Johns over at Split Coast Stampers You Tube Account. I sure do wish I would have known how to make these when my kiddos were little and needed goodies for their school parties!
HERE's the link to the step by step how-tos over at Split Coast Stampers. I can't stop making these things now! LOL! If you look around at Beate's videos over at youtube, will also find how to make these little scalloped ruffled thingies as well.
Of course my little triangle treat boxes weren't complete till I added some Halloween stamps from over at The Cutting Cafe'.
I have these up for sale in my Etsy Shop....so please do check me out! I do take special orders too!
This one was fun...I took a plain piece of dark blue card stock, a jack-o-lantern stamp and some white chalk ink and just stamped all over the paper and just look how cute it turned out! LOL!
I love this one...really I do! I'm tellin' ya right now...you could whip these out in just a little bit of time and your child will be the hit of the classroom party! Woohoo!
This is one that I also stamped on and then colored in using my Copic markers. It's made using Kraft card stock. That makes one sturdy little box. Speaking of sturdy, you will want to use a nice quality paper or your little boxes may not fair to well in little hands!
Okay, so how many have you made already? LOL! These are so fun and I just can't tell you how much fun and useful things I've learned by watching Beate create....she's great!
THANKS for stopping by today, be sure to check out my blog candy on yesterday's post....fun stuff! See ya next time my friends! HUGS!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh you are just to stinkin talented....and i love how you are not afraid to use bright cheerful colors....you rock girl...hugs

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh, DeeDee!! These are soooo spooktacular!!! Love all the different papers you used and the cute tags from the Cafe'!! Awesome job my friend! HUGS!!!

Kelly said...

These are so cute! Love how you used different paper on each of them.

Anonymous said...

I love your triangle treat boxes! Very cute! Now which white chalk ink do you use, because it showed up really nicely. Thank you.

shelly said...

oh wow these boxes are way too cool! dontcha just love scs AND better yet reginas printables:)

My Cards