Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Peggy Loves Vintage meets The Cutting Cafe'

Happy Wednesday my friends!

I have for you today a sweet little anniversary card that I made for my best girlfriend. Her anniversary was back on the 20th. I always enjoy making something special for her, so I immediately thought of 2 of my favorite places. Peggy Loves Vintage and The Cutting Cafe'. This sweet little vintage image is from Peggy Loves Vintage. I just loved the color combo in the little girl's clothing, so I went with it from there. Now then for the inside, I used a few of Regina's printable stamps from The Cutting Cafe' and created this circle using my Printmaster program. The 20 is circled by hand. The set I used is called Fun with Days, Numbers and Months.This card turned out to be quite heavy due to all the layers I added. I always like the feel of a nice sturdy card in my hand before I mail it off...don't you? *wink*

That's it for today, thanks for visiting me and also thank you so much for all the wonderful comments you leave for me! See ya next time. HUGS!


Pin It!

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is sooo sweet DeeDee! Peggy has the CUTEST images. You're right the color combination is so pretty and I love what you did with Regina's stamp. Hugs, D

Sharon Caudle said...

ooooo..I get to be first! I love this DeeDee!! The image from Peggy is gorgeous and it goes perfectly with Regina's stamps! Beautiful card! And YES! I LOVE the feel of a good STURDY card! LOL! hugs!

Sharon Caudle said...

Well...THOUGHT I was going to be first!! Donna beat me! HAHAHA Love ya!

Regina Easter said...

wow, you are amazing deedee...i love this

DeeDee said...

Very sweet! The image is great.

Lana Clarke said...

Fab card and image DeeDee - it is super :0)
Hugs
Lana x

My Cards