Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Regina!

Happy Birthday Regina!

Today is my sweet friend Regina's birthday! You may know her from the Bitten by the Bug site or maybe The Cutting Cafe' site. She is one talented lady and most of all she is one of my sweetest friends! Happy Birthday girlie!


I had to make Ms. Regina a sweet card since she's so sweet herself....so what's sweeter than a cupcake? Nuttin' that I know of! LOL!! Oh, and speaking of cupcakes, I won this package of 3 cupcake tags from the Etsy shop called Lemon Tree Studio. Shelly, the owner of Lemon Tree Studio joined in on a giveaway from On The Dot Creations, and I won! YAY! Over at On the Dot Creations the sweet and talented Julie will amaze you with her "Etsy polka dot" knowledge....check them both out! You'll love what you find there! This nifty little circle sentiment stamp was created by Ms. Regina herself and you can find it over at The Cutting Cafe' along with tons more wonderful and fun stamps and cutting files!This is a gate fold card...that I love to make...they are just so much fun and so much more than a plain ole open from right to left card! Look HERE for how to make them. That's about it for today. I hope you've enjoyed my sweet little cupcake card and had a chance to visit the links I gave you above. Believe me, you will NOT be disappointed if you visit these fine ladies and their talents! If you get time, run on over and see Regina and wish her a Happy Birthday too!


Join me next time for another bit of card FUN! HUGS!


Pin It!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

a-dorable birthday card for Regina!!!!!

Brenda said...

awww it is sooo sweet Regina will LOVE it!!
hugs
Brenda

Caryn said...

Just stunning Deedee - Regina will just adore it. Sorry to have been a bit quiet on the posting front lately - I'm not getting the time to comment as much as usual but I look at all your beautiful cards and your in my blogroll too so I never miss anything!! Hope you're well.

Big hugs,
Caryn xxx

Sharon Caudle said...

cute, cute, cute! Regina is going to love it! Awesome card my friend!!! Happy Friday!!! WOOHOO!!! hugs!

Regina Easter said...

oh deedee, i am so dare delighted to call you my friend...boy we have known one another for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.......time now....the card is even more cutier in person...big hugs

Curt in Indy said...

I love the gate fold cards and this one takes the cupcake! LOL Cute! Best, Curt

Lana Clarke said...

Oh DeeDee i am so pleased you are back with your amazing creativity. I have really missed seeing your wonderful work.
Hope you are well ;0)
Hugs
Lana x

DonnaMundinger said...

So sweet DeeDee! I can't believe I just used that same paper for this week's BBTB challenge. It's just yummy! xxD

My Cards