Friday, July 10, 2009

On Your Wedding Anniversary - Peggy Loves Vintage

Happy Friday to you all! Another week of summer gone by us! Are you ready for the weekend? I am! LOL!

Here's a little Anniversary card I made for my Aunt and Uncle. Is this not the most gorgeous vintage print? The minute I spotted it over at Peggy Loves Vintage...I had to make a card using it! It's just so romantical and lovely.....dontcha think?
I know I've told you before.....but I use the textured Bazzill card stock to print my vintage images on. It just makes them that much more interesting and original, or I think so anyways! LOL!
That gorgeous ribbon was recycled from a gift I received.....there was lots of it and its way too beautiful to discard and not use on a card! I also used some Kaiser pearls and some old papers I got in a bargain bin once. They seemed to be perfect for my little card...glad I kept digging!
A card comes together quickly using these lovely vintage images of Peggy's. If you haven't checked her stores out....you'd better hurry on over and have a look!
THANKS for popping in today! Have a GREAT weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday with a new Bitten By The Bug challenge! HUGS!

Pin It!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous anniversary card...love that vintage image...perfect!

Jo said...

DeeDee, this is wonderful ... simple and elegant. Great job!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous DeeDee! Beautiful in everyway. Even the luscious bow looks vintage! xxD

Regina Easter said...

oh deedee how romantic...i love it...hugs

Carole Beath said...

Romantic and lovely..... The ribbon is gorgeous too.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow this is beautiful!!LOve that ribbon!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the image & I like the paper you used.....looks like the original artwork. Beautiful ribbon too!

Very nicely done!

Huggies ~

Lana Clarke said...

So soft and romantic and that bow is just lush DeeDee!
Hugs
Lana x

Joanne said...

WOW! That is amazing! You did a fantastice job

My Cards