Friday, May 8, 2009

A Mother Is.....

Happy Friday!!

Once again I have another Mama's Day card for you using the most fun stamps around...from The Cutting Cafe'! These stamps make card making fun and easy!
I used a word block from the All About Mom set. I just love these word block and Regina always make the best ones! I printed it out on some yummy checked paper and then cut it out with my Nesties.
Across the top is a glittery scallop with a different version of my crumpled paper flowers on there. Instead of using my scalloped Nestie to cut them out, I just used the plain circle, crumpled them up and then put a brad in the center! Tah Dah....a flower! Hee hee!
That's it for today, thanks for popping in. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments you leave for me! Be sure to check out my giveaway HERE. HUGS!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Peet said...

ohhh. love this card, DeeDee! Gorgeous,gorgeous!!!!
Have a great weekend
Peet x

Regina Easter said...

omg omg omg omg............how stinkin cute is this....boy your blog has so much inspiration...hugs

Sharon Caudle said...

ooooooo...this is WAY beyond CUTE, DeeDee!!! I LOVE the paper you used, the word block looks FAB on that printed paper, and love those flowers!! Awesome card!! I love it!!!
HUGS!

"Um Buggin" said...

Sooo pretty DeeDee! I love the colors you used, and the way you used the Cutting Cafe stamps in the circle pattern. Awesome girly!

Hugz,xx

~L~

My Cards