Sunday, May 17, 2009

In here? Oh Just Everything But The Kitchen Sink!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

What a glorious day today is! The sun is shining brightly, the birds are singing and everything is a beautiful shade of green! It was cloudy, cold and rainy all day yesterday, so today's outlook is very welcomed by ME! *wink*
I have another card from Making Handmade Cards, the eKit is called Glam Bags N Heels. I think this is my very favorite kit so far! What girl doesn't love shoes and purses? The purse on my card today is RED.....all the better in my books! Hee hee hee! Right now I'm carrying a purse that is giraffe print with red handles and trim...how 'bout you? What kind of purse are you carrying right now?
That yummy background paper is a scrap of Basic Grey paper I found in my scrap bin......loves it! The ribbon I tied this gate fold card up with is a fabric type ribbon...very easy to tie a bow with. I found it at Hobby Lobby! Oh, and in case you haven't already guessed, red ribbon ALWAYS catches my attention! LOL!
That's it for today, I think I'll do a bit of yard work today....gotta let the sun dry out the grass first, then I'll head out to play! Have a lovely day my sweet friends! HUGS!
NOTE: Be sure to join me tomorrow for a new Bitten By The Bug challenge and a BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

This is so striking and vibrant card DeeDee and that is just what my bag is like when I go anywhere ...you never know just what you might find in there!!lol
Hugs
Lana x

KrisG said...

I have to say, though I'm not a "paper" scrapper, I love to come and drool over your fabulous creations. Sooooo beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us. Soooo inspiring!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

OK - this is THE CUTEST card every!!!! YOU ROCK girlie!!! Hugs, T

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so danged cute, DeeDee!! I love the gate fold card, and that paper is scrumptious! But the saying with the handbag is PERFECT! heehee...sometimes I think I might even find the kitchen sink too! LOL! Love ya girlie!

Jen N said...

This is just the cutest card!!! Who wouldn't love a card about PURSES!!!! One of my favorite things!

"Um Buggin" said...

WOW!! DeeDee, this sure does catch your eye!! I love the vibrant colors and the background paper is just perfect. This is one cute card girly, I just love it. TFS

Hugz, xx

~L~

My Cards