Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Graduation

Happy Thursday my sweet friends! We are getting closer to the weekend! Woohoo!

I have a graduation card for you today! My niece Hanna is graduating from High School soon and I had to make her a special card to remember the occasion with!
I used a printable stamp from The Cutting Cafe'. The set is called Happy Graduation Huge Circle Set. Regina makes the mose perfect sets when she creates! I cut out the star burst and the circle using my Nesties.
I cut out the graduation cap using my Cricut Locker Talk cartridge that I got at Hallmark Scrapbook, then I made a tassle with some embroidery floss. Just a little extra sumpin' sumpin' for extra interest. The paper I used for the cap is actually a scrap of Christmas paper!
I kept with her school colors...or tried to anyways! LOL! I love that yummy ribbon so much I just bought another spool of it! LOL!
That's it for now...simple and easy and something that she could use in a scrapbook album if she wanted to. THANKS for visiting me today, I really appreciate all your wonderful comments! HUGS!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is a classic beauty. Love how you framed the sentiment.

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, DeeDee, and she's going to love it! I really like how you did the tassle! Awesome stuff! YOU ROCK!
hugs!!

Lana Clarke said...

Fab grad card DeeDee and love the tassel
Hugs
Lana x

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautifully done DeeDee! Love the paper your chose for the cap and fabulous tassel. xxD

Regina Easter said...

this is beyond fab....way classy girl...hugs

My Cards