Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hello From Tilda In Polka Dots

Hello there! I hope your Saturday is treating you well so far. I am enjoying a day all to myself sitting at my design table creating away. I sure do enjoy those days, they are few and far in between, but when they happen it's so very wonderful to me!

Here's one of my new Tildas. She's holding a rose, and since I live in Texas...I thought a yellow rose would be just right for her!
How do you like this ribbon rose? I made that! Cool huh? I found the how-tos HERE. They are easy, look so pretty and add so much to a card. I've been making them a lot since I learned how. Your rose size will vary according to your ribbon size...so the wider the ribbon...the bigger the rose.
This card is a small card that I made from scraps. I'm still working down that heaping scrap bin of mine! This card is for sale in my Etsy shop. Oh, speaking of my shop, if you are looking for Easter cards and such....check me out...I'm stocked up and ready to ship them your way!
That's it for me today....I'm off to make 80 Prom invites....oh dear....what have I gotten myself in to? I do believe I've lost my mind! LOL! Have a wonderful weekend! HUGS!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

As usual your Tilda card is wonderful.
Enjoy your week-end.
Hugs~~~Leslie

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG! DeeDee, between you and Sharon, you are so enabling me to buy some of these Tildas. I love this card! You are so right, she is just adorable holding her yellow rose, and the ribbon rose is just perfect with her. Your coloring is just awesome too,such a bright and cheerful card. TFS, and have a fun weekend!

Hugz, xx

~L~

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!!! I love the yellow with the red and that flower is AMAZING!!!!! Fabulous my friend!! Hugs, T

Jaspere said...

Dee Dee she is adorable as always. You must have known that I was going to ask you about that ribbon rose. It is lovely. I may have to try that out. Thanks for sharing the link.

Curt in Indy said...

That ribbon rose is to die for! Wow Deedee! You are just about the most creative person I know! I've never seen (in all the blogs I visit) anyone who puts out such amazing work so consistently as you do! Amazing talent Kiddo! Best, Curt

Sharon Caudle said...

She is so CUTE!!!!! Love that rse flower! THanks so much for the link DeeDee!! Also love the colors you dressed her in! Beautiful!!! Another fabulous card my friend!!!
hugs!!!!

My Cards