Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Hailey - SweetArts Paperie

Happy Saturday my friends! I hope this weekend is treating you well so far. Okay, on to my card today.

So, I am this month's Guest Designer for over at SweetArts Paperie and I have to show you this lovely paper and ribbon I used from the latest kit called Sugar & Spice!
This is for my cousin's little girl so I wanted to personalize it for her. I know how little girls love to see their names on things! I used one of The Cutting Cafe's monogram stamps and then added to it! The "H" with the dots around it is the stamp. The half circle card is also from TCC as well. I love Regina's designs!!
I also made another one of my little star burst Nestie flowers too. They are so easy and fun to make! I have lots more goodies to show you using SweetArts Paperie's latest kit, so join me again tomorrow for more scrappy goodness! Have a lovely day! HUGS!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is beautiful. I love the paper you used and how you used the monogram set on this one. What a great shaped card. Love that ribbon too...Yep the whole thing is flawless.

Regina Easter said...

deedee, this is so sweet, i love the colors and the shape just makes it total fun.....hugs

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Great card, what fun!!! Love your design! Awesome! :)

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This is fun...She will love it...Krista

Sharon Caudle said...

I love this DeeDee!!! So SWEET!! The paper is beautiful and love how you used the monogram! Great card! HUGS!

My Cards