Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Fun Sketch Challenge Using Tilda Holding a Sunflower

Howdy my friends! Happy Tuesday! I hope your day is going well so far, I'm looking forward to a few extra days off with the Easter Holiday coming up! How 'bout you? Any plans for Easter?

I made this card for a sketch challenge that they are having over at Magnolia-licious. I was over visiting my sweet friend Sherri...she's a designer for Magnolia-licious and she had the sketch posted along with the CUTEST Tilda card and I decided to join in. I mean, after all...I have all these Tilda stamps just yelling to be stamped and colored! LOL!
See this wonderful circle stamp....YEP, you guessed it, more fun stuff from The Cutting Cafe'. I combined two separate stamps to make one for my sentiment circle. These are from the Happy Birthday Huge Circle Set. I resized these from huge to the size I needed for my card! COOL huh?
So, now I have a really sweet birthday card ready to go out when I need it! I'm working on getting my stash of birthday cards built up...I'm totally out right now!
I used my Copic markers to color Tilda and my Nesties to cut her out. This card went together so fast. I could mass produce these. The coloring of Tilda is what takes the longest, the rest of it was a breeze! I'm all about fast and easy these days!
I hope you've enjoyed my Tilda card today. I sure do enjoy coloring them. It takes me right back to when I was a little girl. I haven't colored since my boys were small, but I bet if I had some crayons and a coloring book...I'd be a happy girlie! LOL!
Have a happy day! HUGS!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Regina Easter said...

deedee, this is the cutest ever and i love the colors...

Kim (aka MoeScrap) said...

I love this! So cute! The scalloped edges on the mats top it off!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a sweetie DeeDee! Love how she's matted with all the glitter! Great idea resizing the circle stamp! LOVE IT! xxD

Leslie said...

DeeDee, you out did yourself on this one. very charming.
Hugs~~~Leslie

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh she's so CUTE!!! Love the colors you used and the fabulous glitter paper! Aren't those circle stamps the BEST??!! FABULOUS take on the challenge girlie, and thanks tons for playing along and for the shout out! HUGS!!!

Lana Clarke said...

She is so cute and I love the plum colour and glitter
Hugs
Lana x

Jeni Glee said...

This is so darling, DeeDee! I love it!

Smita said...

I love all the glitter you have used, Deedee, and the awesome ribbon!! This card is super cute...

Love,
Smita.

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

LOVE this sunflower Tilda!!!!!!! They way you colored her dress is sooooo adorable!! Way to go girlie. You are such an inspiration!!
Hugs, T

My Cards