Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tilda's Easter Wishes

Happy Thursday my Sweet Friends!
So, in case you can't tell...I'm on to the Easter projects! I love Easter and oh boy I have some new Tilda stamps to try out and they are so darned CUTE! I have a great bit of news...if you like the Tildas as much as I do...Hallmark Scrapbook is stocking them and by far they have the cheapest price on them that I've found! Check it out HERE!
What I love about the Tildas is that you can dress her in any color of Copic color you may have too...LOL!! Hallmark Scrapbook carries Copics at a really wonderful price also...look HERE!
This sentiment is a stamp from a Stampin' Up set I got a few years back....I just love that phrase!
The papers are Basic Grey, the ribbon is Offray and the border punch is Martha Stewart.
Just in case you are interested...this sweet little card will be for sale in my Etsy Shop. Thanks for stopping in to see me today...as usual, I very much appreciate the sweet comments you leave! HUGS!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

Gorgeous card DeeDee.... You posted already??? You are so fab at posting on your blog
hugs
Lana x

Sharon Caudle said...

She's soooo adorable, DeeDee!!! love the colors you used for this card and fabulous coloring!! It's GAWGEOUS girlfriend!!! HUGS!!

Michele Kovack said...

What a sweet card! Love the papers and your coloring is fab!

Carole Beath said...

So dang cute it made my toes giggle.

My Cards