Saturday, March 28, 2009

How About an Easter Tag Today?

Happy Saturday my sweet friends! Guess what? It's COLD here in the big state of Texas! It's 36 degrees right now and we will only get up into the low 50s today......Brrrrrr! Where in the heck did Spring go? LOL!

I have a little gift hang tag to show you today. I used Kim Hughes' stamp set again for the main feature...love that set! I colored it with my Copic markers. Hey, did you know Hallmark Scrapbook carries Copic markers now...well they do and they are at a great price as well! Check it out HERE!
I made a little flower with some of my yummy Webster's Pages lace that I used across the top of the tag. I really love making little flowers with ribbon and lace...I think it adds so much more than just a plain flower. I added a few little silk leaves to it too...makes it look more real!
It's hard to see, but this tag is scalloped at the bottom. I cut it out using the Cricut Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. BTW...Hallmark Scrapbook is having a HUGE Cricut cartridge sale right now. You can look at their selection HERE!
Okay, I'm off to make more cards and stuff. I'll be posting a bit more this coming week. I have lots to show you. I really miss posting every day and showing you what I've made. I hope I can get back into the full swing of things really soon! Tah, tah for now....HUGS!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute card !

You wonder where Spring went, so do I. It rained all night and it was 40 degrees when I got up, since that time, It has hailed and rained some more. Now it is snowing and 34 degrees !!! Sigh. Stay warm.
Hugs~~~~Leslie

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh what an ADORABLE tag DeeDee!! I love that flower!!! It looks awesome girlie! And that stamp set is just too danged cute! You've just GOT to stop enabling me! LOL! LOVE this! Hope your warm weather comes back soon! Love ya my friend!

DonnaMundinger said...

Bummer of a weather change DeeDee. We've been in the 70's all week.(Sorry) Love your tag though. I'll say it's one cute chick! Love the green lace. xxD

ScrapMomOf2 said...

DeeDee, this is totally cute! I love the Kim Hughes images! I really, really, really need to buy some! I don't have any!! GASP! You should be on a Kim Hughes design team!! Love the lace you used!

My Cards