Thursday, February 5, 2009

Won't You Be My Valentine?

Happy Thursday everyone! Do you ever sign up for blog candy? Well I do every chance I get and you know what? I won some blog candy the other day from my sweet bloggy friend, Laura. THANK YOU Laura!!! I won a set of Valentine stamps and a bouquet of flowers stamp! YAY!!! I'm so lucky!! I made this card with the Valentine set using the conversation hearts.
Isn't this a pretty phrase...the font is just lovely! The phrase and the heart are from the Cricut Wild Card cartridge...that's one COOL cartridge!
See....I made my own designer paper with the conversation hearts in 4 different colors...FUN!! The tiny little flowers are from the Wedding Solutions cartridge. I used Rain Dots for the flower centers and to accent the phrase. Oh yes, I used my Nesties to mount my phrase on!
I'm still enjoying using the the new IN color........PURPLE! I guess it doesn't hurt I really like purple too! LOL!
THANKS for dropping in to see me today! I hope you've enjoyed my card. Please join me tomorrow for another Tilda card....oh yeah baybeeeee! HUGS!!!!!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Another great card ! I love your work.
It is finally warming up here.

Hugs~~~~ Leslie

Sharon Caudle said...

oooooooo GIRL!!! I love this card!!! That font on the Be My Valentine is gorgeous!!!! You have a knack for finding all the really cool things on a cart!!! LOVE those conversation heart stamps!!!! Too cool!!! this card is FANTASTIC! LOVE IT! hugs!!

Regina Easter said...

is purple your all time favorite color these days............wowzer girl....you are working that purple...hugs

Enfys said...

I love that cool font, and the heart stamps are just perfect for the card. Love it
hugs
En xx

DonnaMundinger said...

DeeDee, LOVE your handmade designer paper! This card is beautiful! Guess you don't need a CAD challenge to keep YOU going, you're amazing! If you can take a minute's rest, I left an award on my blog for you. xxD

Catherine said...

such a cute card.

congrats on winning some stamps :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very pretty! Love it!

My Cards