Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 Is Going To Be BIG!

Hello there!! Happy Sunday!! Here I am back to my new year cards again. This is a long card, its 4" X 9". I love to make a long card every now and again. There is just so much room to place your design on.
This is a printable stamp from THE CUTTING CAFE' that I colored with my Copic markers. I just went crazy using about 3 different colors of Rain Dots to give kind of a confetti look. Then I placed two tiny rhinestones in the center of the flowers.
The heart border is a Fiskar's border punch, ribbon is from my stash and the papers are Daisy D's.
This post is short and sweet today. This is my last day off from work and I really must use all the time I have left getting as much done as possible.......soak it up you know!!! LOL!!!
THANK YOU for stopping by to see me and as always, thanks for the wonderful comments you leave!!! Join me tomorrow for more card FUN! HUGS!!!

Pin It!

10 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh looks like a party! Love the long card. Perfect for Regina's image. The raindots are fun, fun, fun! Hugs, D

Smita said...

Love your card, DeeDee... as usual of course. But this time your colors are different. The yellow makes me almost feel it is the Indian summer :-)... this color is so much part of our country and our tradition. I loved the card. :-) And the border punch!! After seeing how you've used it, I am glad I have this punch... Really I am too new to these punches and don't know how to use them effectively.

Regina Easter said...

wowzer.................wowzer....okay loving the yellow on this and loving that punch..i almost forgot about that punch.....must go get it out of my stash....hey back to work, does this mean no more daily cards..........i will go into withdrawals surely.......hugs

lindschick said...

Cute card, Long cards are fab. Great colours as well.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Very cute and colorful and happy...TFS your awesome talent each day...Krista

michelle said...

fabulous card deedee so love the colour and long cards are one of my favourites !! happy new year my friend !
hugs
michelle x

Laura Davis said...

This is so cute DeeDee! I also love the new look to your blog:)
Laura

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how did I miss visiting you yesterday!!!! This looks fantastic!!! Love the colors and the smattering of rain dots! I've always liked that effect! Awesome card as always!! Hugs!

Nikki said...

This is gorgeous DeeDee! I love that heart border. The colors are so rich!
Hugs!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

This is gorgeous!! Love that bright yellow color and the stamps is one of my favorites!!
Hugs, T

My Cards