Thursday, December 18, 2008

Words Around Christmas

Hello there!!! Well, its cold here in Texas......oh so cold!!!! It's beginning to look and FEEL a lot like Christmas!! How 'bout some HOLIDAY BIG STAMPS? This is just one of 6 in this set of printable Stamps that Regina offers over at The Cutting Cafe'. How cool is that?
Just print them out, trim them down and apply to your card or project....EASY!!!! I sat and read all the words on each one of the stamps and once again...Regina has thought of it ALL!!!
This is another one of my 6 money holder cards that I made over the weekend. Using the BIG STAMPS made it easy to put this one together. Please do go on over to The Cutting Cafe' and look around and just see for yourself all the fun and creative things that Regina has created. You wont be disappointed!!!
This is my sweet baby Tootles.....he's my 11 year old Pomeranian and the sweetest little guy. He's hugging his Christmas puppy....he stays real close to me.......ALWAYS!!!! I couldn't resist snapping this picture!!! Ca-ute!!!! Hee hee!!! Have a great day!!! HUGS!!!
"Yep, That's What He Said"
I'm gonna hit you so hard...your kids will feel it!! ( Now that's pretty hard!)

Pin It!

9 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

I LOVE this money holder D - it's beautiful!!! Don't ya just love those BIG stamps?? They are so easy to use. Kasi is next to me telling me "aaawww look at the cute doggie....." and at the same time I was saying "aaaawwww look at the cute card" Hugs, T

Carole Beath said...

Awwww, I love Tootles. I have a neighborhood cat named Tootles.

Sharon Caudle said...

Aren't those the COOLEST stamps DeeDee?!!!! I love them!!! And your money holder looks awesome!!! And precious little Tootles looks adorable!!!! too SWEET!!!!! HUGS!!

Regina Easter said...

i love the look of this money holder deedee.......you rock girlfriend...

StampOwl said...

wow fabulous

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I saw the card, and the first thing I saw was "carols" . . . now why do you think that is!! ADORABLE! Regina is amazing, and you're amazing for the gorgeous cards that you create! I love it! CUTE dog! Princess is my shadow. I just love her! I had to make sure she didn't see that photo, or else SHE'LL want a Christmas puppy!!

Curt in Indy said...

You can fill one of those money holders and send one on over to me!!!! So cute! But not half as cute as that precious little baby with that Christmas toy! OMG is that a cutie! You know me and dogs! I barely looked at the money holder and spent a lot of time looking at that little sweetie! LOL Best, Curt

DonnaMundinger said...

Great money holder DeeDee! Can't wait 'til we get our new desktop so I can start loading up on those printable stamps. Goliath and Jezebel say Meowry Christmas to Tootles. Hugs, D

Nikki said...

Another gorgeous creation!
Hugs, Nikki

My Cards