Sunday, December 28, 2008

Let's Go Green...How About A Video Today?

Here's a sneak peek!!  Can you guess what I'm going to show you to do?  Well, it involves recycling and Hello Kitty!!!  LOL!  How's that for a tease.

Go see what its all about HERE!!!  While you are there...be sure to look at yesterday's post too.....Nancy shows you the neatest Valentine's project!!

Join me tomorrow for more card FUN!!!!  HUGS!!!!

"Yep, That's What He Said"

I'm having more trouble than a run-over dog!!  ( Oh dear!)

Pin It!

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Check you out with the video! You go girl! It's fantastic! What a totally cute frame! OK, I'll be checking all of my junk mail / bills for cool envelope designs!! What a great idea! Love it DeeDee!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Loved the video DeeDee. You've missed your calling. Please add budding actress to your list of many talents. xxD

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

My Cards