Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Joyeux Noel

Happy Hump Day!!! We are half way through he week now heading for that wonderful weekend...and oh boy am I ready....heck, I'm always ready for the weekend!!!!! I have another one of the Christmas cards I made for the United Way Campaign.....again I kept it very simple. I used one of my new stamp sets from Cornish Heritage Farms called "Joyeux Noel"...it has gorgeous snowflakes...like the one on this card and some Christmas phrases too.
By positioning the two stamps just so on my acrylic block...in white, I stamped the snowflake and sentiment on shimmery blue paper, then heat embossed it with iridescent glitter powder...of course I couldn't get a good photo of it....so this card is really shimmery all over in real life. Next I added the little silver adhesive dots to the tips of the snowflake and tied a bit of silvery glitter ribbon around the bottom.....this card sparkles for sure!!! Oh gosh....just in case you don't know what Joyeux Noel means......and I didn't.....I looked it up for us......it means Merry Christmas. Well there ya have it....one more lovely card for charity. I hope you've enjoyed it.....I so wish you could see it in real life, because this picture just does not do it justice!!! THANKS for swinging by to see me today.....I'll be back tomorrow with yet another Christmas card. Have a wonderful day.......HUGS!!!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh DeeDee you are just the sweetest person, thanks for all your nice comments on my blog! I can only imagine Regina's ribbon supply!!

Your card is beautiful! I am dreading making my Christmas cards, and it's sneaking up on us!
Hugs
Laura

Regina Easter said...

oh deedee, this is super adorable...simple and sweet...just the way i like it...hugs

Bamabel said...

Oh this is beautiful!! So elegant!

My Cards