Friday, August 1, 2008

Enjoy - 2S4Y Challenge Card

Well it was Laura's turn this week over at 2 Sketches 4 You and she gave us this grand hand drawn sketch to use to create a wonderful card...and so I did...or I think I did....you tell me!!!
Tah-Dah!!!! I used some yummy Basic Grey Paper....well sort of.....you know the cover page that comes on the top of the pack that shows you all the different designs.....I cut it up and used it to make my card....wouldn't want to waste any BG goodness now would I??? LOL!!!!
I also used some Prima flowers, a Kim Hughes stamp, some Kaiser red pearls, one of my Cuttlebug strip dies, a few brass brads and some of my wonderful antique finds....the gathered lace and the button....you may grow tired of seeing old lace and buttons on my cards before I get my fill of them...LOL!!!
Can you see the corner punch I used on the inside peeking out from under there? That is my newest border punch with the corner too...its a Fiskars...I love it!!! Well there you are....one card that I can safely say I used several recycled items to make. THANKS for stopping by today and OH...before I forget....hop on over to the Hallmark LadyBug Blog and check out the cutest little bag and card set ever along with a "HOW TO" tutorial....it's the cutest...you don't want to miss it!!!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Stunning!!! I love the punch on the inside!
Thanks DeeDee your the best:)
Laura

Diane Noble said...

This is gorgeous!I love the patchwork feel of it. Very, very pretty and yes, I love the corner punch too. You amaze me!

Joke said...

Well, let me tell you, you did!
Lovely colours together.

Joke

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh soooo gorgeous DeeDee!!!! I love all the elements you used! The lace is beautiful! I love how you used the front cover of the paper pack! How ingenious! I love this card DeeDee!!!

Enfys said...

Fabbycard DeeDee, love that punch too.

Jeni Glee said...

*Gasp!!!!" This is so, so BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card... I left an award for you on my blog..

Heather

My Cards