Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm Featured in Polka Dots!!!


I have GREAT news!!! I received a convo thru my Etsy store from the nicest Lady named Julie that she was featuring my Etsy store and a few of my polka dot cards on her blog called On the Dot Creations. You have got to check out her blog.....it's so fresh and bright and cheerful and you'll just love it!!!! Her blog is all about Polka Dots, which I love and didn't realize just how often I used them until Julie asked me if I ever have more polka dot creations to let her know.....What an honor to be featured on a blog as nice as Julie's...THANKS Julie!!
So...speaking of polka dots......just look was I did....AGAIN......I used polka dots!!!! This is a card I created for a weekly challenge of at the Hallmark Scrapbook.com message board. Every week there is a new challenge posted to use a die cut from one of the Cricut cartridges. Please look in and join us....we have lots of fun doing these challenges!!!
So about this card....it's for my Grandpa for Father's Day....he will be 94 this summer....WOW....that's a lot of Father's Days isn't it? I used Bazzill, Close to my Heart and Miss Elizabeth's papers, some tiny brads, a bit of jute and black rain dots for their eyes. The zebras and grass are from the Cricut Zoobaloo cartridge and the hat that Grandpaw zebra is wearing is from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. Thanks for stopping by today!!!!

Pin It!

3 comments:

michelle said...

This is just lovely ! isn't this a fun cut ! i am loving being involved with these challenges !

Sharon Caudle said...

I am SOOOOOO loving this card DeeDee!!! It's adorable!!!! That hat is just priceless!!!!

Laura Williams said...

OMG, that polka dot site is totally precious!!!!!! i love polka dots too!!! :) your new cards are darling!!!!!!

My Cards