Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hoot and Holler



Yes, it's GRADUATION time and I have a few cards to make for the occasion.....for this one I used a Kim Hughes stamp set called "U R A Hoot" which I purchased at Cornish Heritage Farms. I used black fun flock on the hat...it can also be purchased at CHF. The oval and star where cut using my Cricut George cartridge. I stamped the owl on printed paper and cut him out....when I glued him down, I left his wings free to give a bit of demension...the branch, diploma and hat were also stamped and cut out. The sentiment is popped off the card with a pop dot to add detail. Papers are My Minds Eys and Bazzill. Thanks for looking!!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Ivy said...

Oh DeeDee gorgeous like always. That stamp is super cute!

michelle said...

This is so cute !! love that owl !!

My Cards