Sunday, May 11, 2008

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!!!


And the WINNER of the BLOG CANDY is ???????????? Oh no, I can't tell you yet......I have to have the offical drawing later on......but for now, please enjoy a few pictures of what you will be winning!!! I will be back later to add the name! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


EDITED:
This was the "high tech" way we drew the name.....from my hubby's hat...and the WINNER is.......STEPHANIE.....please email me your full name and address and I will get the goodies in the mail to you.....THANKS to all who entered, this was so much FUN!!!!


Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a TEASE! LOL I was expecting to see a name.. Happy Mothers Day and to everyone that entered good luck I seen some really wonderful cards I am glad I do not have to decide..
Thanks for offering this wonderful Blog Candy DeeDee..

~Heather

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow, congratulations to the winner! That's amazing blog candy! How generous!!

Unknown said...

OM-goodness what a lot of goodies you were giving away!! I did enter did I not - hope so but too late anyway - so Yay Stephanie - congrats! DeeDee you are super :)

shelly said...

congrats to the winner!! what a lot of great stuff shes receiving!
this was very fun deedee AND im not so afraid of red anymore :)
but .. i am a little afraid of that high tech gizmo you used to pick names..guess im just too old for change eh :)

Stephanie said...

Dee Dee for some reason when I click on you name I get a screen on my computer that ask for a password but we have no clue what it is so I can not email you via your blog.. Please email me at sbs81@aol.com and I will get you my snail mail.. Oh my goodness, this is the best thing I have ever won!
Thanks soooooooo much!!

Ivy said...

Congratulations Stephanie!! You are in for some yummy stuff!

My Cards