Friday, March 7, 2008

Caardvarks Transportation Challenge


Hello Everyone!!!! Caardvarks is having a really neat challenge right now.....you have to make a card with a transportation theme.....when I saw this little bicycle.....that was it.....perfect for the challenge!!!!! The BEST part of this challenge.....you could win some Kim Hughes stamps.....she's awesome talent! For this card I also used some Tim Holtz Grungeboard letters....if you haven't tried these yet...you gotta get some of this stuff it's so darned COOL!!! The paper is Basic Grey and the I also used some stickles, dew drops and lots of Colorbox cat's eye chalk ink for accent!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Jeni Glee said...

Oh, DeeDee, this card is wonderful! The stamp is perfection in every way! I love it!

SmilynStef said...

Love the distressed, vintage feel of your card ... wonderful transportation creation.

Jeannie Phillips said...

Oh my...wow...this is just gorgeous.. i love it...wow
Jeannie

Jolene said...

Really beautiful work! The colors and image are so vintage. Lovely!

Sharon Caudle said...

Love that clip art!!!! Great use of it. The grungeboard is AWESOME!!! Love what you did with it!!!

My Cards