Sunday, February 17, 2008

Alyssa is going to be 1 soon - BBTB Challenge

This week Regina from over at BBTB asked us to use the frame from Accent Essentials in any type of project we wanted......well, you know me it's more than likely going to be a card if we have a choice......this card is for my Nephews first child Alyssa.......she will be turning a whopping one year old in a few days and I wanted to make her card bright and cheerful.....I have used this frame several times before because I really love it. I used my Cricut Design Studio Software to designed the "1" with the George flowers cut out down the center and the Mickey font letters to make her name down the side.....I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder to add a little interest to the frame and the letters/number.....The little lion is Carlos from the Cuttlekids line, the flowers are Prima and of course I used my dew drops and rain dots....thanks for stopping by to take a peek......see ya soon!!!! Don't forget about the CONTEST over at BBTB!!! Check it out!!!!

Pin It!

My Cards