Sunday, June 11, 2017

Simply Awesome Father's Day Cards

Hi there! Its one week until Father's Day, are you ready?  I'm going to be honest, even though I've had the cards made for a while, I have no idea what to get my Daddy for Father's Day!?  What do you get a man that has everything? lol!
After I made all my personal Father's Day cards, I made a few for my Etsy shop and the one above was one of them.  Since I'm a bit slow posting these on my blog, its already gone!  A few of them didn't last too long on there.
This is made using my Cricut for the letters and some Lawn Fawn stamps, Aloha, Flamingo Together and Duh-nuh.  I have such fun with these stamps.  By the way, I get all of my Lawn Fawn goodies at Hallmark Scrapbook and Crafts.  They have the BEST customer service and a sale that calls for stocking up here and there. Check 'em out and tell them DeeDee sent you!
This is the one I made for my Daddy.  He has a camper and they love to go camping, so this card is perfect for him and I do like the way he rolls!  These are also Lawn Fawn Stamps, Happy Trails and the clouds are Cricut Hello Kitty.
This card is for my oldest son that just became a first time Daddy in April!  He is truly a jawsome Dad!  This is a Lawn Fawn set called Duh-nuh.  I love that name! lol! The letters and sun are Cricut.
These next two are really plain and very masculine I think.  I simply used strips of coordinating papers and some letters from Cricut to make this one in shades of green. It's listed in my Etsy shop.
Same here, just used blues and added a sentiment using my printer.  This one is listed in my Etsy shop.
This last one is the same design, but its in red, white and blue and I added a few Lawn Fawn stamped cars from the set called Home for the Holidays.  The puffs of smoke are from the Happy Trails set.  This card too was for sale in my Etsy shop, but its already gone! Zoom!!!  I always offer FREE shipping in my Etsy shop, so please visit me sometime.

Thanks for looking!  Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

I'm Linking to THESE lovely and FUN parties!
And here are a few more too!
Between Naps on the Porch

Pin It!

1 comment:

Mother of 3 said...

These are all so darling! I was just saying to my boys this morning that we HAVE to make Father's day cards today! Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!

My Cards