Friday, May 27, 2011

Pinterest Anyone?

{Flag Blocks from Brown Paper Packages}
Happy Friday!
Have you heard of Pinterest yet? No, well you are missing some fun over there! Here's a little bit about how it works:

What is Pinterest?
Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.
People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.
We know you have great taste in something. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world.
{4th of July Toast from Emily Henson}
I'm having tons of fun making my pin boards with all my favorite goodies in them. These photos are from my Red White and Blue board. I loves me some patriotic stuff! :)
{Red, White, and Blue, Berry Kabob Cuppies from Amazing Moms}
With all the inspiration I find over at Pinterest, I will be a busy bee for the rest of the year!  I'm all, "oooh I like that, oooh I want that, oooh I can make that" and on and on! heehee!
{Star Medallion from Martha Stewart}
If you'd like to get hooked like I have, just leave a comment below and I'll send you an invite.  You can look and "oooh and aaah" without signing up, but to play along you'll need to be invited.  I'll just go ahead and apologize now for making you spend hours upon hours of pinning! lol!

Be sure to stop by my house blog for a cold purple treat recipe! Until next time, have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

5 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Great photos. I would love to explore it, would you pls. send me an invite.
Thanks

Carole Beath said...

Great photos, lovely things to look at. I have never ever heard of Pinterest, but what I grand idea.
Hugs
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

You know I've heard of this somewhere, but it wasn't explained. I'm almost afraid to ask for an invite. Like I need another distraction. LOL but please, pretty please!? LOVE what you've pinned so far! xxD

Rose said...

I would love an invite. Your red, white & blue board is fab!! Thanks so much!

Rose
Alanfryrose@att.net

DeeDee said...

Thanks ladies! Your invite is on the way to you now! Have FUN! :)

My Cards